Medium Term Planning
Our teachers plan in their Key Stages. Our key stages are Early Years; Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2.
Our planning is not fixed within a term or half term, but as required by the children's learning. The children are also involved in the planning of their learning by asking questions they would like to investigate and answer.
The topic commences with a 'wow' entry point and concludes with an exciting exit point. Parents and Carers of our pupils are included in the exit points. This is an opportunity for them to take part in their children's learning.
Tardebigge uses the National Curriculum Objectives but delivers them through a creative curriculum. Take a look at the new National Curriculum framework by clicking on the link below.
Please take a look at our curriculum overviews below, to see what wonderful topics the children will be following.
- Spring 2017 KS1 Y1 An Island Adventure
- Spring 2017 KS2 Ancient Egyptians
- Spring 2017 KS1 All Things Bright and Beautiful
- Summer 2017 Reception It's Summer Time!
- Summer 2017 KS2 Britain
- Summer 2017 KS1 We Are On a Journey
- Autumn 2017 Reception Time to Rhyme
- Autumn 2 2017 Reception Percy the Park Keeper
- Autumn 2017 KS1 Y1 Ahoy Pirates
- Autumn 2017 KS1 Y2 Ahoy Pirates
- Autumn 2017 KS1 Y1 Light it Up
- Autumn 2017 KS1 Y2 Light it Up
- Autumn 2017 KS2 Celebrations
- Spring 2018 Reception Living in a land so cold
- Spring 2018 Reception Jungle Giants and Deadly Dinosaurs
- Spring 2018 KS1 Y2 An Island Adventure
- Spring 2018 KS2 Stone Age
- Summer 2018 Reception Beside the Seaside
- Summer Reception Beside the Seaside SMSC
- Summer 2018 KS1 Jambo Wanyama
- Summer 2018 Jambo Wanyama SMSC
- Summer 2018 KS 2 Chocolate and SMSC
- Autumn 2018 Reception Once upon a time
- Autumn 2018 Reception Once upon a time SMSC
- Autumn 2018 KS1 Under the Sea
- Autumn 2018 Under the Sea SMSC
- Autumn 2018 KS 2 Rain-forests and SMSC
- Spring 2019 Reception Living in a Land so Cold
- Spring 2019 Reception Living in a Land so Cold SMSC
- Spring 2019 Reception Reception to the Rescue
- Spring 2019 Reception Reception to the Rescue SMSC
- Spring 2019 KS1 Space
- Spring 2019 KS1 Space SMSC
- Spring 2019 KS2 Egyptians and SMSC
- Summer 2019 Reception Dragons and Dinosaurs and SMSC
- Summer 2019 KS1 We are on a Journey
- Summer 2019 KS1 We are on a Journey SMSC
- Summer 2019 KS2 What Makes Britain Great and SMSC
- Autumn 2019 Reception Once upon a Time 2019
- Autumn 2019 KS1 Pirates
- Autumn 2019 KS1 Pirates SMSC
- Autumn 2019 KS2 Dragons and SMSC