Medium Term Planning
Our teachers plan in their Key Stages. Our key stages are Early Years; Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2.
Our planning is not fixed within a term or half term, but as required by the children's learning. The children are also involved in the planning of their learning by asking questions they would like to investigate and answer.
The topic commences with a 'wow' entry point and concludes with an exciting exit point. Parents and Carers of our pupils are included in the exit points. This is an opportunity for them to take part in their children's learning.
Tardebigge uses the National Curriculum Objectives but delivers them through a creative curriculum. Take a look at the new National Curriculum framework by clicking on the link below.
Please take a look at our curriculum overviews below, to see what wonderful topics the children will be following.
- Autumn 2016 KS1 Y1 Rainbow Fish
- Autumn 2016 KS1 Space Topic
- Autumn 2016 KS2 Rainforests
- Autumn 2016 KS2 Rainforest Topic
- Spring 2017 KS1 Y1 An Island Adventure
- Spring 2017 KS2 Ancient Egyptians
- Spring 2017 KS1 All Things Bright and Beautiful
- Summer 2017 Reception It's Summer Time!
- Summer 2017 KS2 Britain
- Summer 2017 KS1 We Are On a Journey
- Autumn 2017 Reception Time to Rhyme
- Autumn 2 2017 Reception Percy the Park Keeper
- Autumn 2017 KS1 Y1 Ahoy Pirates
- Autumn 2017 KS1 Y2 Ahoy Pirates
- Autumn 2017 KS1 Y1 Light it Up
- Autumn 2017 KS1 Y2 Light it Up
- Autumn 2017 KS2 Celebrations
- Spring 2018 Reception Living in a land so cold
- Spring 2018 Reception Jungle Giants and Deadly Dinosaurs
- Spring 2018 KS1 Y2 An Island Adventure
- Spring 2018 KS2 Stone Age
- Summer 2018 Reception Beside the Seaside
- Summer Reception Beside the Seaside SMSC
- Summer 2018 KS1 Jambo Wanyama
- Summer 2018 Jambo Wanyama SMSC
- Summer 2018 KS 2 Chocolate and SMSC
- Autumn 2018 Reception Once upon a time
- Autumn 2018 Reception Once upon a time SMSC
- Autumn 2018 KS1 Under the Sea
- Autumn 2018 Under the Sea SMSC
- Autumn 2018 KS 2 Rain-forests and SMSC