Click on the links to view our Safeguarding Policy and Safeguarding key information.
- Information - FGM leaflet
- Information - Forced Marriage Leaflet
- Information - Curriculum safeguarding through the curriculum whole school approach
- School to Parent letter information about domestic abuse
- Early Help at Tardebigge
- Safeguarding key Information
- Risk Assessment addendum latest 2 09 2020 V2
- Keeping children safe in education Sep 2020
- Tardebigge CE VA Safeguarding and Child Protection Safeguarding Policy 2020 Sep v5
- Safeguarding Annex 1 Covid 19 Policy WCF Jan 2021
- RA checklist tool Jan 2021
This school believes that it is always unacceptable for a child to experience abuse of any kind. We recognise our responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children. We will provide staff and volunteers with guidance to follow when they suspect a child may be experiencing abuse or at risk of harm. We will work co-operatively with other agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with parents/carers first -unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child’s welfare.
We will review our policy and procedures on an annual basis.