Click on the links to view our Safeguarding Policy and Safeguarding key information.
- Safeguarding and Child protection Policy 2021 (3)
- Keeping children safe in education 2021
- Tardebigge Key information for safeguarding 2021
- Early Help at Tardebigge
- Information - FGM leaflet
- Information - Forced Marriage Leaflet
- Information - Curriculum safeguarding through the curriculum whole school approach
- School to Parent letter information about domestic abuse
- Risk Assessment addendum latest 2 09 2020 V2
- Safeguarding Annex 1 Covid 19 Policy WCF Jan 2021
- RA checklist tool Jan 2021
- Children's screen time Parent factsheet
- YouTube parent factsheet
- WhatsApp parent factsheet (1)
- TikTok parent factsheet
- Snapchat parent factsheet
- Instagram parent factsheet
- Fortnite parent factsheet
- Keeping Tardebigge CE VA Community Covid19 Safe policy
This school believes that it is always unacceptable for a child to experience abuse of any kind. We recognise our responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children. We will provide staff and volunteers with guidance to follow when they suspect a child may be experiencing abuse or at risk of harm. We will work co-operatively with other agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with parents/carers first -unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child’s welfare.
We will review our policy and procedures on an annual basis.