Click on the links to view our Safeguarding Policy and Safeguarding key information.
- Information - FGM leaflet
- Information - Forced Marriage Leaflet
- Information - Curriculum safeguarding through the curriculum whole school approach
- Keeping Children Safe in Education Part 1 September 2018
- School to Parent letter information about domestic abuse
- Early Help at Tardebigge
- Safeguarding key Information
- Safeguarding Policy Sept 2019
This school believes that it is always unacceptable for a child to experience abuse of any kind. We recognise our responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children. We will provide staff and volunteers with guidance to follow when they suspect a child may be experiencing abuse or at risk of harm. We will work co-operatively with other agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with parents/carers first -unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child’s welfare.
We will review our policy and procedures on an annual basis.