Personal enquiries regarding admission to the school are always welcome, however we trust the following information will help you with the process. Please do look at the relevant admission policy (below) for the year of admission.
Waiting List for 2021 entry
Following the notification of school places on 16th April 2021, if you wish your child's name to be placed on our waiting list for entry in September, please complete the Waiting List Application Form 2021/2022 which can be found below, and forward it to the school office.
Admission for September 2022
- The closing date for receipt of online applications is 15th January 2022 for admission to the Reception class in September 2022.
- Applications are made 'on-line' at:- http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/schooladmissions from 1st September 2021.
- Should you wish to visit the school please contact the school office by telephone or by email.
- Please note that our Admissions Policy and Ministerial form in relation to admissions 2022 were updated on the 30th October 2020 to take account of the impact of church closures in our over-subscription criteria. Please ensure that you check the amended policy carefully.
Open Day and Evening for September 2022 Entry
- We will conduct open day and evening tours around school on the 10th November. We will have slots that you can choose from throughout the day and evening to visit us. We will allocate twelve families per hour for each slot. Please call the office so we can get you booked into a slot.
The public consultation on the proposed admission arrangements for the 2022/23 academic year for Worcestershire schools is now open.
You will find all of the information available at the following link: https://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/info/20632/school_admissions_policies_and_appeals/2292/admissions_policies_2023_to_2024_consultation
Consultation will close on 4th December 2022.
Mid-term admission to school
Vacancies - for 1st September 2020:
- Year R - 0 places
- Year 1 - 0 places
- Year 2 - 2 places
- Year 3 - 1 places
- Year 4 - 1 places
If you are interested in your child joining the school please do give us a call on 01527 872886, and complete the ‘Waiting List Application Form’, which is available below. Please note this form expires at the end of the current academic year. Should you wish to remain on a waiting list a new form must be completed each academic year.
Pre and After School Care
Our 'wrap around care' is provided by a company called FUNZONE. They use the Community Hall adjacent to the school and, as necessary, 'overspill' into school as and when required, with the older children on their register.
If you require pre-school and/or after school care, please contact FUNZONE as soon as you can.